Monday, October 25, 2010

EC 2010 Deck Challenge

A bit late (but hopefully not too late), here's the deck challenge as given by Orian Gissler (a.k.a. TTC Master):
We are running close to the EC now. The Week of Nightmares starts on Monday at the Greeeeaaaattttt Canadian pub and I know many of you will join us during the week. So I figure you are all getting prepared ... you make your decks, you collect the cards... well, so on. I do too... but you know I am very busy ordering my cards to sell them to you. Hum right now, it feels like I am going to sell you some shoes or what?

Anyway... I don't have time to make new decks. I wanted to play a Cybele Shatter the Gates deck but I think if Ferenc has kept that secret about it, he probably will play it again. I have my usual decks also and will eventually play them but... my loss is your win here!

The challenge is the following:
Make a deck for TTC to win the EC, or the Day 1, or the Legendary Vampire, or at least get as far as possible. Open to everybody!

The modalities:

Send a maximum of 3 decklists per person before 7 days exactly (so 9 P.M Thursday Evening) to my email address o r i a n (dot) g i s s l e r (at) g m a i l (dot) com (remove the spaces in case you did not get that)
Also, please put on top of the decklist a short note on how it works. I am afraid of nothing. I have played all clans and decks along the past five years, so don't hesitate!

Winner gets all credits for the win!

Thanks ...

What?????? You want more???

Greedy one!

Ok, here is the prize pool for you guys:

If I play your deck during one of the 3 main tournaments, it is a set of 5 rares including at least one top notch rare (Direct Intervention, Jake Washington, CardNameUnmasking, Heart of Nizchetus, ...) for you. And no crap rares of course!
  • For each Victory Point I make with the deck, I will give one rare card away in relation with the deck (like if you give me a DoC vote deck, you might get a conductor with the first vp).

  • For each Game Win I make, I will add one set of 5 rare cards from HttB set and 2 exclusive pack of sleeves from TTC Chantry to the deal.

Thanks a lot ...

What???? YOU WANT MORE???
Okayyyyyyyyyyy

  • If I reach any final with the deck, I will add one set of 5 top rare cards (including stuff like Ezmerelda, Nergal, Nephandus...).

  • If I win any final with the deck? I will give you one of my displays won during the EC. If I cannot send it to you because you live too far from me, I will try to give it to somebody of your country, or I will open the display and give you all the rares in it.

  • If I win the EC with the deck? In addition to everything, I will invite you with one person of your choice for one week-end in Paris at my place, free food, free alcohol, free going outs and a lot of fun time to celebrate!!!! In case the travel is too expensive, I will try to give you something nice instead.
Ok I think I cannot make more! Do your best and I will do my best too!

This is actually a repost from the VtES Usenet Newsgroup.

1 comment:

  1. Not a big secret the deck is, it's just I want to play it in Paris as well :)
    And didn't win any tournament with it. Yet:)

    ReplyDelete